We are recruiting an eager and innovative person with great problem-solving abilities to join our growing team.
Your job includes
- Developing, maintaining and operating our control monitoring system
- Installing and introducing the system
- Analyzing and reporting the measurement data from remote monitored sites
- Analyzing and reporting of on-site fixed-period measurements
The job requires
- Technician or engineering education
- Good basic understanding about condition monitoring; Mobius vibration meter qualification training is an added benefit
- Experience from analyzing and creating measurement settings
- Proficient verbal and writing skills in Finnish and English is required. Other languages are an advantage.
- Ability to travel and stay on call.
- Knowledge of the maritime industry and propulsion systems is beneficial.
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in a growing condition monitoring environment. You will have the opportunity to influence your work and develop your skills. We also provide you with an opportunity for professional growth according to the requirements of the work.
For inquiries, please contact PdM Manager Jarkko Sirrola, Tel. +358 40 125 8694.
Call hours: March 28–29, from 13:00 to 16:00 / April 3–4, from 14:00 to 16:00.
Please send your application by April 12, 2019 with your CV and salary request to steerprop(at)steerprop.com.