We are looking for reinforcement to join our Steerprop team in Rauma, Finland:
FOREMAN FOR ASSEMBLY AND TESTING
As a foreman, you will supervise our skilled assembly team in their daily operations, keeping our production unit organized and on schedule.
Assuring the quality and safety of our production is one of your main responsibilities. Previous experience in the engineering industry and from supervisory positions will help you succeed in your job.
This position requires:
- A determined touch in your job with good communication skills
- Experience in the engineering industry
- Basic computer skills, with experience of production management programs being an advantage
- The ability to read drawings and good technical knowledge
- A good command of writing and speaking in English
For more information, please contact our Production Manager Jukka Mäkilä, email@example.com / Tel. +358 40 730 1900. The best times to contact him are: April 16, 2020 from 10–11 am and April 20–22, 2020 from 12–13 pm.
Please send your application latest by April 30, 2020, with your salary request and curriculum vitae, by email for confidential review to firstname.lastname@example.org.