The Steerprop W propulsors are tailormade to meet the most stringent customer needs. The Steerprop W azimuth propulsors utilize the latest technologies in hydrodynamics and power trains, so that our customers can meet, and exceed, the required performance levels of today’s operating environments.
The Steerprop W employs carefully selected manufacturing methods to fulfil the latest requirements and improve design flexibility with modularization and scalability. Every vessel has its own performance requirements and thanks to the modular design, customers can select various configurations to match their specific needs.
- Power range from 900 to 7,000 kW
- Z-drive or integrated permanent magnet motor drive
- Available with open and ducted propeller
- Also available in shallow draft versions
- Applications: offshore vessels, tugs, workboats, anchor handlers, ice-classed vessels
- Increased overall performance
- The modular and flexible design enables various configurations
- Ducted propeller provide highest bollard pull / DP thrust
- High efficiency nozzle for improved free running efficiency
- High hydrodynamic efficiency
- Mechanically robust and simplified construction